Sep 14, 2013

Getting Started

Here we go....a new blog. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but never had the tools or time needed to start such a venture. My mind is often filled with thoughts and ideas that I'd love to get on paper through blogging or journaling. Until now, I often would share small snippets of experiences on Facebook, but always wanted to do more. Though I recognize that I have yet to experience much of what life has to offer, I believe that I have had many experiences that need to be shared; experiences that have shaped who I am, experiences that I may regret, some that have made me laugh until my stomach hurt, and some that have brought me to my knees in brokenness. On this blog, I expect to share stories of my family (Boys), my experience as a housewife (Brooms), and stories of one of my favorite topics in life--food (Bread). I hope you find me to be transparent, honest, and real. Please join me in my blogging journey as this evolves into something that I hope you will find worth reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment